Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Wholecloth Quilting

I have a reason to try a wholecloth quilt, after all what do you give to a fellow quilter who is getting married?  She is completely capable of making her own quilt, yet I do her quilting for her....So here is what I made up.  This is a really big, really cool wholecloth quilt!  I used a nice flower meander allover design.  It kind of reminded me of tattoos and since they both have them I thought they might like this pattern. 
I used a gray for the top and a super soft white for the backing.  The batting is Quilters Dream Puff, a super high loft poly batting that gives this quilt awesome texture.  I so love how this turned out that I have listed a few Custom Listings in my Etsy shop for sale.  I am thinking I am going to have to make more.  It took several hours to quilt this HUGE quilt, but they will have a very versatile quilt that will fit up to a California King.




No comments:

Post a Comment